Private Health Cover
As a private hospital, we have “Preferred Provider Agreements’ with most major health funds which means minimum or no out-of-pocket costs. In order for you to ensure that you have an appropriate level of cover and are aware of any potential costs, it is essential that you contact your private health fund prior to admission.
Jessie McPherson Private Hospital has contracts with most major Health Funds including:
- Medibank Private (MBP) & AHM
- BUPA Health Insurance – includes HBA and NBF
- Australian Health Service Alliance (AHSA)
- Hospital Contributions Fund (HCF)
- NIB health insurance
- Australian Regional Hospital Group (ARHG)
- Department Of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Traffic Accident Commission (TAC) (with prior approval)
- WorkCover (with prior approval)
*Any additonal expenses incurred as a result of X-ray, pathology or pharmacy services will be billed to you separately by the appropriate service.
Self Insured Patients or Patients with Overseas Health Cover
Our staff are happy to provide quotes if you are considering coming to Jessie McPherson Private Hospital and do not have private health insurance. We can also assist by developing a payment plan if this is helpful for you.
Contact our Hospital Bookings staff for further information.
Any payment required as part of these options must be made on the day of admission by way of bank cheque, credit card or EFTPOS.
For any further queries regarding costs and accounts information, do not hesitate to contact our Hospital Reception staff.