All facilities and services accessible in one location
Jessie McPherson Private Hospital provides women with access to state-of-the-art care for both mother and baby.
As part of a tertiary referral centre we offer the following:
- anaesthetic cover
- theatre availability
- access to nursery
- fetal monitoring
- maternal fetal medicine unit
- access to neonatal intensive care unit
- access to adult intensive care unit
- access to coronary care unit
- a 24-bed maternity unit
- a 6-cot special care nursery
- antenatal /post natal care
- education area
- breast feeding room
- patients' lounge
- ability to keep mother and baby together in recovery room following caesarean section.
Our midwives and nursing staff
All the midwifery and nursing staff in our maternity unit are experienced and fully trained to care for you and your baby during your stay. They are dedicated to ensuring your first few days as a parent are supported and focused on your individual needs and any parenting education that you may require.
|Tours and classes|