One of the best things about Jessie McPherson Private Hospital is that all key facilities are available on site which means our patients rarely have to travel to multiple locations to get their tests and procedures done.
- Intensive Care Unit
- High Dependency Unit
- Special Care Nursery.
Access to additional services and facilities
Our co-location with Monash Medical Centre Clayton also allows us to have access to a range of additional services and facilities not offered in most other private hospitals.
As a major tertiary teaching hospital our patients have access to a wide range of facilities/services from our on-site service providers and partners:
- Neonatal intensive care unit
- Pathology laboratories and collection facilities
- Dialysis treatment facilities
- Oncology facilities
- Palliative care
- Clinical nutrition
- Clinical haematology
- Rapid assessment medical service
- Fetal monitoring unit
- Comprehensive food services/kitchen facilities
- Diagnostic imaging
- Endoscopy unit
- Interventional radiology
- Interventional catheter laboratories
- Operating theatres
- Emergency department.