Jessie McPherson Private Hospital has ‘Preferred Provider Agreements’ with most health funds, which means minimum or no out-of-pocket costs.
Please ensure you have contacted your health fund prior to your admission to clarify any costs relating to your hospital admission. You will receive an account for your doctor’s services and any additional expenses incurred as a result of X-ray, pathology or pharmacy services will be billed to you separately.
Jessie McPherson Private Hospital has contracts with most major Health Funds including:
- Medibank Private (MBP)
- Hospital Benefits Association (HBA)
- Australian Health Service Alliance (AHSA)
- Medical Benefits Fund (MBF)
- Hospital Contributions Fund (HCF)
- Australian Regional Hospital Group (ARHG)
- Department Of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Traffic Accident Commission (TAC) (with prior approval)
- WorkCover (with prior approval)
Patients without private health insurance
Staff are happy to provide quotes if you are considering an admission to Jessie McPherson Private Hospital and do not have private health insurance. To assist with this, a payment plan is available. Contact [link to contact us form] our reception staff for further information.